Table of Contents
- 1.Theme Installation
- 2.Theme activation
- 3.How to setup front page as shown in the demo?
- 4.How to manage Site Title, Logo, Tagline and Site Icon?
- 5.How to manage Footer Options?
- 6.How to manage Colors?
- 7.How to manage Menus?
- 8.How to add Widgets?
- 9.How to manage Static Front Page?
- 10.How to manage Additional CSS?
- 11.Updating Theme Using FTP
You can choose either of the approaches given below to install your Indrajeet theme.
You can use FTP client like FileZilla to connect your web server.
- Unzip indrajeet.zip to your Desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server, go to /wp-content/themes/ and upload your new copy of Indrajeet Theme.
- Now, log into the WordPress Dashboard with your login details.
- Select the Appearance panel, then Themes.
- You will see the theme in the list.
- Then click Activate button.
- Now the theme will be activated and go through the following options to set up the theme stepwise.
After successfully installing the required theme, you need to activate your theme. Follow given steps to activate Indrajeet theme
This theme support Elementor Plugin and the demo page and elementor plugin offer many template in free which you can use as you find fit for your website. Not only homepage but you can make changes to any page that you want.
For that, you just need to change page template to Elementor full width which will remove any sidebar if you have add sidebar in theme. After updating the page click in edit with elementor which will take you to the front end drag and drop builder.
Now follow the step below:
2.Which will open a popup and click on the library
3. Now you can choose any free template that element provides as well as the pro if you want a bit different but for that, you need to purchase the pro version of the plugin. You can grab most of the things from a free template and use in your website as you like.
1. From Customize section, go to Site Identity.
2. From Site Identity, you will be able to add various options related to site identity like:
- Logo ( Only available in WordPress version greater than or equal to 4.5 ): It changes the main logo of the site.
- Site Title: It changes the main site title of the site.
- Tagline: It changes the tagline (i.e:Description) of the site.Just below site title.
- Display Site Title and Tagline :
- Site Icon: The Site Icon is used as a browser and app icon for your site.Icon must be square, and at least 512px wide and tall.
1. From Customize section, go to Widgets.
2. From Widgets, you will see different sections like Footer 1, footer 2, footer 3 and footer 4 for adding widgets to the footer.
1. From Customize section, go to Colors.
2. In Colors Options you will see:
- Header text Color: Select the Color for Header text available on the options.
If the preview is fine, click on Save and Publish to apply recently selected/color as Header text Color.
- Background Color: Select the Color for Background available on the options.
If the preview is fine, click on Save and Publish to apply recently selected/color as Background color.
- Footer Section Background Color: This option will change the background color of the footer section. Select the Color for links available on the options.
If the preview is fine, click on Save and Publish to apply recently selected/color as link color.
1. From Customize section, go to Menus.
2. From Menus, click “Add a Menu” button and you will be able to create a menu.
3. Now, click Add Items and you will be able to Add or Remove Menu Items according to your requirement.
4. Select the Menu locations.
5. If the preview looks fine, save the changes by clicking on Save and publish button.
1. From Customize section, go to Menus and inside it you will find Menu Locations.
2. Here you can:
- Select the menu for Top Left Links Menu. Top Left Links menu appears in a top left header section.
- Select the menu for Social Links Menu. Social Links menu appears in header section and footer section.
- Select the menu for Primary Menu. Primary menu appears as a main menu in header section.
- Select the menu for Footer Menu. Footer menu appears on the Footer section .
3.If the preview looks fine, save the changes by clicking on Save and publish button.
There are 2 different menus in top header section.
- Top Bar
- Social Menu
You need to add font awesome class in the classes section of the backend. Font awesome icon is included in the theme and you can find the suitable icon to use from here
Click on the icon that you want and you will find a HTML tag like <i class=”fa fa-icons-example”></i>. Copy the class attribute only. eg fa fa-icons-example, paste it into your menu classes input field.
If you can’t find the CSS classes option in your menu please click in screen option on the top right section of your menu page and check the CSS classes option.
At last, assign this menu to top bar menu in menu setting below your menus.
2. Social Menu:
Add a custom link of your social profile and assign that menu to social menu in the menu setting.
You can add below link which are already been styled and the font will load automatically after adding the link of your social profile.
- Google Plus
1. From Customize section, go to Widgets.
2. From Widgets, you will see different sections to add widget where you will be able to Add a Widget or Remove widgets by going to particular widget section.
3. And the added widget will be displayed in particular section that you have added.
1.From Customize section, go to Static Front Page .
2.From Static Front Page, You will be able to set any page as A Static page and you will find Your Latest Posts page option as well.
1. From Customize section, go to Additional CSS.. 2. Additional CSS you will see:
- You can add your own CSS here.
To update Theme though FTP, follow these basic steps:
- Download the latest version of Indrajeet from
- Unzip indrajeet.zip to your Desktop
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server, go to /wp-content/themes/ and upload your new copy of Indrajeet Theme which shall replace the old files.